返回列表 发帖

Cheap Jerseys From China East Coast Demerara

-victim’s firearm reportedly stolenTwo motorcyclists sustained multiple injuries around 19:15 hrs yesterday after they were struck down near La Grange,Cheap NFL Football Jerseys, West Bank Demerara.Police said that Colin Vieira,Wholesale NHL Jerseys, of Better Hope,Cheap NHL Jerseys, East Coast Demerara,Cheap NHL Jerseys, was rushed to the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC) with a broken right leg,Wholesale Jerseys China, a broken hip and cracked ribs.The pillion rider,Blank Jersey, identified as Ganesh Jairam, sustained a broken right foot.Kaieteur News understands that Vieira was carrying a licenced firearm when the accident occurred and that the weapon has been stolen. According to reports, the men were riding in the vicinity of La Grange when they were struck down from behind. At press time,Jerseys NFL Cheap, both men were still being treated in the hospital’s Accident and Emergency Unit.

Wholesale China Jerseys the complaints are about the garbage

By Leonard GildarieIt is unbelievable how little Guyanese travel to other parts of the country. Being in the media, I have been afforded the opportunity to travel to different locations. Places like Port Kaituma, Region One, and Kwakwani,Wholesale Jerseys From China, up the Berbice River,China Jerseys Cheap, were among some of the areas we have flown to. I travelled overland to Aroaima, a bauxite mining community in Region 10. I saw the ferry crossing at Moleson Creek, in Berbice. There is one thing that I have learnt over time. The priorities in the outlying areas are different for the folks living there.Plan for a little kitchen garden when you are buildingThe accents are different and accusations against the government and opposition are in colourful language that even the most discerning of Guyanese would find it difficult to keep a straight face. But the concerns are serious.On Friday, we were up in Berbice to cover the PPP’s Congress at Port Mourant. I never really paid attention,Cheap NHL Jerseys China, but Berbice in my estimation has the most donkeys and horses and roadkill. One has to be a skillful driver to negotiate the dangers. At one section, we counted up to 20 donkeys grazing in the corner. Almost every home had one.Berbice seems to be on the up. SUVs,China NFL Jerseys, tractors and cars were highly evident at almost every home.As usual, I took the opportunity to visit Black Bush Polder. There are a few things about this community that I love. It is an area that was given to farmers in the 1960’s by former Premier Cheddi Jagan. The plan was to open up the area to farming, in keeping with the bigger one to make Guyana the breadbasket of the region. Anyone visiting would agree that Black Bush has the potential.The rolling rice fields and boulangers and squashes hanging over the fence are a sight to behold.In the city, the complaints are about the garbage,Discount NFL Jerseys, blackouts, bad roads and the traffic.In Black Bush Polder, the complaints are about the drainage, the NDC,Cheap China Jerseys, and neighbours who deliberately allow flooding. Everybody knows each other there.But perhaps what most struck me here is how simple people lived. Nobody can starve. Boulangers, papaya, bora, all kinds of pepper, catahar (hope I spelt it right) black-eye peas, rice, pumpkin…Black Bush has it all. A neighbour can visit the next door farm, located around the home, and pick a few items. A yard fowl, duck and sheep are also in abundance.So what is wrong here? Black Bush has been under threat from day one from flooding and drought. The entire farming area is dependent on a system of drainage and irrigation that is far from perfect. It will take lots of money to make it right. In the meantime, the many dams and access roads to the farms are threatened year round from the rains. Homes being underwater for a few days in certain parts have become an expected norm.I saw one man preparing his horse for the backdam. He has several heads of cattle.Neighbours being on the edge and tempers flaring against blocked drains are some of the biggest complaints that the NDC and regional authority will receive.But what struck me most of all is the ease of what a little kitchen garden does to the lives of the folks in Black Bush. Almost every home has one. Calaloo and peppers are a must. So are thyme, squash, carila and saim. The rains will come and kill the plants, but the folks will start over again. Nobody is starving.I have always written about the need to plan properly when you are building your home. If you are on a limited budget, it may be a good thing to leave a little space for a kitchen garden. I have thyme and what the good people in Guyana call ‘married man poke’. I also have papaya and a grafted ‘golden apple’ tree planted a few months ago is already bearing. It may require a few minutes work,Wholesale Jerseys, but the savings each month on buying seasoning and a few fruits can come in handy to do some other things.A four feet by 10 feet plot may be enough. You may also want a few flowers. At the end of the day, the little gardening may even become a hobby. There is nothing quite like seeing a papaya growing from your tree. It makes me proud.I am getting ready to head back to the city now. I enjoyed the yard fowl that one of the boys ‘stole’ from his neighbour.Enjoy your weekend and don’t forget to drop your comments, suggestions to [email protected]

Cheap Jerseys From China next

After failed attempts to construct a well at Good Hope,cheap nfl jerseys sale, East Coast Demerara (ECD), workers are once more trying to establish the much-needed facility which is “long in coming”.Residents in the area have complained that many months have passed since work began to build the said well,Cheap NFL Jerseys Supply, however,Cheap Jerseys China, it came to a standstill after workmen found difficulty in executing their duties.The noise from the drilling has constantly been affecting persons who live in surrounding sections of the village. Though the residents understand that this nuisance must be endured, they are wondering how much longer they will have to tolerate it.Equipment at Good Hope,Cheap Wholesale Jerseys, East Coast Demerara, where the new well is to be established.“We know we have to bear it. The well suppose to do good and give we water and such but how long we have to bear this noise I don’t know. They suppose to done dig this thing long now. From what we hear,Cheap NFL Jerseys, the first set of workmen come and get problems,NFL Jerseys Wholesale, the well like it start cave in and everything squash. This next set of workers come and starting all over” said one man.Another villager complained that this issue only adds to the woes faced by residents of the Good Hope since the village is already experiencing problems that are affecting them.“This only adding to we worries. First we getting’ nuff potholes in all the streets. Big,Cheap NFL Jerseys, big hole that only getting bigger and when it rain it is worse than ever. Then we get the bridge that on and off.  They gun never done build it. Now is this well. Wha’ next?”Kaieteur News further understands that the noise from the machinery affects not only senior citizens but also babies in the area who frequently wake up from their sleep after drilling commences.

Cheap Jerseys China the Guyana Police Force.”

….Samad respondsBy Leon SuseranPresident Donald Ramotar has stated that no one forced University of Guyana Berbice Campus (UGBC) Director Professor Daizal R. Samad to resign. The Guyanese leader was pronouncing on the issue for the first time in Berbice on Friday. Prof. Samad announced his resignation with effect October 4, 2013, claiming that he could not take the “dictatorial policies” of the Turkeyen Campus. Prof. Samad has said that he cannot run the Berbice campus under the immense pressure he is facing from Turkeyen.President Ramotar stated that no one in the government or the Ministry of Education forced Professor to resign and that what will have to happen now is simply that the UG Council will have to find a replacement. He stated that he was shocked to hear of the Professor’s resignation and assured that there is no tiff between the Government and the Professor. He also said that “no one is indispensable”.“The Government has not asked the goodly professor to resign,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, nor did they do anything that had pressured him into resigning, the President affirmed. “We have to find a replacement,Cheap Jerseys,” he said.When contacted,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, Prof. Samad stated that His Excellency Donald Ramotar is “absolutely right.” “No one in the government of Guyana forced me to resign. Indeed, I have always been thankful for the support from various Ministers of the government…as well as from members of the opposition. To their credit,Cheap Jerseys Supply, they have seen first-hand the work that has been done at the University of Guyana Berbice Campus for the last five years.”He added that many ministers, past and current,NFL Jerseys Store, have visited UGBC and they saw with their own eyes the accomplishments at UGBC, including the Surinamese President who “told me publicly that he fell in love with this Campus.”The outgoing Director added that President Ramotar has been very kind to him…so have the officials of Region 6. “So His Excellency is right. He is also right on the mark when he says that no one is indispensable”, he asserted.What is missing, he said,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, is the Turkeyen connection. “I read in the newspapers that the University Council has struck yet another sub-committee.  Good. But why are we to waste time and energy when we know that which is right and reasonable and logical? They did this in 2005—things continued to fall apart.”“Our progress here at UGBC was accomplished in spite to a rotten system and in spite of the sheer incompetence that prevails at Turkeyen. It takes a great deal of work for the servant to out-perform the master. And make no mistake: UGBC is a servant; and Turkeyen is our master. I find this to be objectionable.“The system at Turkeyen does not work because it cannot work. I honestly think that if I were to be put in charge of Turkeyen, I would not be able to duplicate what we have done at UGBC. But I do not see anyone in sight who can even come close”, Samad told this newspaper.UGBC- A WINNING HORSEHe described the UGBC as “a winning horse.”“We have proved that. And the Government and all Berbicians have been greatly supportive and deeply kind. What we are asking the government to do is to give us autonomy or the University of Berbice so that we all can do more for more people. That’s all. I promise for one thing that we shall not be asking for an increase in Tuition”, he said.“We have a vision for education at all levels. Give us the chance to implement that vision”, Samad stated.”The accomplishments here are not the work of one man. It is the work of all of us at all levels and in all corners. The private sector has been fully on board. And members of the diaspora have also been on board with all manner of donations”, he said.“I have never been shy about calling Ministers of the Government to ask for help on behalf of our citizens. And almost always that help was given—or they advised me where to go to get help for those who need that help. ““It was our honor to have been of service to so many: the farmers, fishermen, victims of all manner of abuse, all the schools, CPCE, IDCE,Cheap NFL Jerseys, the Guyana Police Force.”

Cheap Jerseys China on the night in question around 22

A Corentyne man is on trial in the Berbice High Court for the alleged rape and sodomy of his one time lover.When the case began on Tuesday it heralded the restart of High Court proceedings in the Berbice Assizes.  It was learnt last week that matters were stalled due to the absence of indicted persons and some witnesses.The man,Wholesale Jerseys, Fazal Roy Hussein, 29, of Ulverston, Corentyne,NFL Jerseys China, Berbice is being tried by Justice Dawn Gregory and a mixed jury for the offences which were allegedly committed on April 27, 2009 at Liverpool,Cheap Stitched MLB Jerseys, Corentyne,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale, Berbice.The matter is being prosecuted by State Prosecutor Attorney at Law Diana KaulesarThe court was told that the two were living not far from each other and were once lovers. They had lived together for some time.The woman eventually left the country and went to Suriname where she spent a number of months. During the time Hussein got married to someone else.The court was told that on the woman’s return to Guyana the two had periodical correspondence and allegedly moved on with their respective lives.  However, on the night in question around 22:00 hours the woman was walking on the Manchester Public Road with a female relative when Hussein rode up on his bicycle and accosted her.He reportedly threatened her with a cutlass and ordered her on his bicycle. The woman alleged that he took her to the Liverpool Community Centre where he sexually assaulted her.  He then left and went home. She eventually made her way home around 01:30 hrs the following day. The matter was reported and Hussein was arrested and charged.Under cross examination by state appointed defence council, Sasha Roberts, the woman denied that it was she who induced Hussein to have sex that night.  She denied that they had consensual sex and smoked cigarettes and that he took her home.  She also denied that she fabricated the story and was annoyed that he had married someone else and had moved on with his life.She also denied that she told the accused that she will see him rot in jail.The prosecution then called its second witness,China Jerseys, Police woman detective constable, Stacy Yearwood,Wholesale NBA Jerseys China, who testified to the part she played in the investigations. She testified to accompanying the virtual complainant to the New Amsterdam Hospital where a medical examination was done.The prosecution then asked that an amendment be made to the charge to read between April 27 and April 28, 2009.Hussein decided to give a sworn testimony from the witness box and had a different story.Led by defence counsel Roberts,Cheap NFL Jerseys, he stated that after the woman returned and found out that he was married she got annoyed and threatened to ruin his relationship and make him rot in jail.He stated that on the day in question he was riding on the Manchester Public Road when the virtual complainant who was in company with a woman called out to him. He stopped and went to her.  He continued in their company and followed her to her sister’s home.Hussein then told the court that the woman told him that she did not have sex for about three months and suggested that they go to the Community centre. He said that they use to go there before they started to live together. He said that they both took off their clothes and spread them on the stage and then they indulge in sexual intercourse.After they finish he lit a cigarette and she asked for one.  He then took her home and he went home. He denied sodomising her.He said the following day he was contacted by the police and told he was needed at the station. He was locked up, released and then rearrested again and subsequently charged.A preliminary inquiry was held and he was committed to stand trial in the High court.The matter will continue today when the accused is expected to be crossed examined by Prosecutor Attorney at Law, Diana Kaulesar.

Cheap NFL Jerseys de better

Dem gat an old saying, and Bharrat Ramroop tek it very serious. That saying is ‘No tricks,Cheap Jerseys From China, no living’ and he learn that under Demico House. He use to get away from school fuh play and dem boys use to rob he.School closing just now and dem gun have nuff fairs and merry go round. All dem fair gun have three card men. Some of dem use to deh under Demico House an holler whole day,Wholesale Football Jerseys, “This you win; this you lose’ and dem show you one thing and then you see something else.It all got to do wid trickery. Bharrat Ramroop move from three card to chic chic. He teach Babbie, Rob Earth,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, Brazzy, Irfaat, Shaatie, and all dem Bees.Brazzy play three card wid de people money; Irfaat does play wid land; Shaatie does play wid de walldrobe,Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys, Rob Earth and Babbie still playing three card and chic chic.But people does peep dem card and anybody who peep and talk,Wholesale China Jerseys, dem does call cochore. That is how de Waterfalls paper get that name, “Cochore.’ It peep all dem card and dem know that dem boys know all de bogus move.When Uncle Donald go in de office de other day he see a cabinet full wid books—how fuh play three card. He get bassody. He stand up staring at de Cabinet fuh hours. When dem boys ask he wha happen he tell dem that he barely know fuh play rap,NFL Jerseys From China, roamee and patience.Dem boys like de name, Cochore, and dem plan to continue peeping all dem card. Dem boys also peeping fuh de marshal. De marshal come Wednesday afternoon fuh shut dem boys mouth. De next day he come wid one fuh shut dem eye.De next day dem boys start wait from two o’clock fuh see when de other one coming fuh shut dem ears. None nah come and weekend come. That is when dem boys seh de Waterfalls paper gun get de weekend special—two fuh one.That mean Saturday and Sunday dem gun get sue fuh $200 each day. That is de real weekend special—de real two fuh one.  One fuh shut de front and one fuh shut de back.Is everything dem want shut up and down. Dem done file lawsuit fuh shut up dem Parliamentarians. De amount of suit dem filing dem might shut down de court and all because de court gun run out of paper and dem might even run out of judges soon.One judge already complain how two three card player go fuh legalise dem relationship. Dem always deh hand in hand and not Brazzy insurance company. De judge seh he refuse but surprise when he hear dem two name—Babbie Jagdeo and Bharrat Ramroop.Dem boys couldn’t end this column knowing that today is Father’s Day. Dem want to wish all de fathers who tekking care of dem children, a Happy Father’s Day. And if you want join dem boys fuh a drink, come at de Cochore paper this afternoon.Fuh those who don’t look at dem pickney dem boys wish that de three card people tek everything dem got and lef dem mouth white. And fuh Bharrat Ramroop,Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys, de less said, de better, you filthy animal.Talk half and watch out fuh de chic chic board.

Wholesale Jerseys 2017

Withstanding two days of practice Nike NFL Jerseys China in temperatures around zero degrees this week helped Cheap Jerseys NFL China convince Fox and his doctors NFL Jerseys Cheap that he'd be able to handle Sunday's forecast of snow and temperatures in the teens when the Broncos (10-2) host Jerseys NFL Wholesale the Tennessee Titans (5-7).
BEREA, Wholesale Jerseys Ohio (AP) 鈥?Jason Campbell's headaches are gone, and for the moment, so are Cleveland's pains at quarterback.

Cheap Jerseys From China

Smith entered last Cheap Jerseys From China spring in a competition with Mark Sanchez, but was thrust into the starting job when Sanchez was lost to a season-ending shoulder injury in the preseason. It was on-the-job training for mlb jerseys china Smith, who flashed at times but often looked very much like an inexperienced rookie.
He enters this year's competition as the incumbent, which often means Wholesale China Jerseys that player starts Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping with the lead 鈥?something Smith refuses Wholesale NFL Jerseys to consider.

nhl jerseys outlet Chief Magistrate Priya Sewnarine-Beharry

Collin Accra has been fined $30,China NFL Jerseys,000 with an alternative of spending two weeks in jail for having possession of an offensive weapon without lawful authority or explanation.Accra had previously pleaded guilty to being in possession of a knife without lawful authority on August 30,Wholesale NBA Jerseys, 2013 when he previously faced Chief Magistrate Priya Sewnarine-Beharry.Accra,Authentic Jerseys From China, 47,Wholesale Adidas Hockey Jerseys, a vendor from Lot 3809 North Ruimveldt had explained to the court that he carries the knife not as a weapon,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, but for the purpose of pealing fruits. He also told the court that he pulled his knife because he was irritated at having to travel in an overloaded minibus.When he appeared in the Georgetown Magistrates Court yesterday,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, Chief Magistrate Priya Sewnarine-Beharry,Jerseys From China, handed down the fine.He was remanded to prison on September 2, 2013.

返回列表