Jointing's Archiver

Jasmine 发表于 2010-4-28 14:00

创造性的采访:以提问方式采集信息者的指南

[i=s] 本帖最后由 Jasmine 于 2010-4-28 14:03 编辑 [/i]

创造性的采访:以提问方式采集信息者的指南(第3版)(高等院校双语教材·新闻传播学系列)
(Creative Interviewing:The Writer's Guide to Gathering Information by Asking Questions(Third Edition)

作者:【美国】 肯·梅茨勒(Ken Metzler)
改编:傅玉辉

[b]内容简介[/b]
《创造性的采访:以提问方式采集信息者的指南(第3版)》主要介绍了广播电视采访、人物采访、特定领域采访和多重采访项目几大类型,结合实例介绍了采访的具体步骤,并对如何策划采访、创造性地提问、使对话自然延伸、写采访笔记及如何进行采访录音等具体问题提出了细致、独到的建议。学习《创造性的采访:以提问方式采集信息者的指南(第3版)》有助于广大新闻从业人员了解采访过程中的各类问题。

[b]作者简介[/b]
肯·梅茨勒(Ken Metzler),1956年毕业于美国俄勒冈大学,获新闻学学士学位,之后做过五年新闻记者。1961年获美国西北大学新闻学硕士学位,同年开始在该大学任教。现任俄勒冈大学新闻传播学院名誉教授。1972年开始讲授新闻采访课程,曾在世界多个城市主持学术研讨会,讨论新闻采访和信息采集的各种方法。其代表作《创造性的采访》多年来一直被美国各大院校新闻学院作为专业教材广泛使用。

[b]编辑推荐[/b]
《创造性的采访:以提问方式采集信息者的指南(第3版)》:运用案例讲解采访技巧
深入探讨采访伦理道德
揭示新闻采访内在规律

[b]目录[/b]

前言
第1章 你采访的问题何在?
第2章 何谓采访?
第3章 采访的十个步骤
第4章 采访要素——个案史
第5章 提问
第6章 采访中的对话动力学
第7章 接受采访
第8章 采访设计
第9章 失败的教训
第10章 学会倾听
第11章 新闻观察
第12章 引语和轶事的采访
第13章 电话采访、采访记录与采访录音
第14章 特殊问题
第15章 电子辅助采访
第16章 广播电视采访
第17章 特定新闻领域的采访
第18章 多重采访项目
第19章 人物采访
第20章 采访伦理
第21章 通向事实真相的十个步骤
附录A 采访练习
附录B 采访报告范例
参考文献
本书所提及的采访
……

[b]序言[/b]
One word distinguishes this third edition of Creative Interviewing from the two previous editions: "truth." Or "pursuit of truth," if I'm allowed three. In the twenty-five years I have concentrated on journalistic interviewing as a topic of inquiry, I've become increasingly concerned about truth. What is it? How do you define it? How do you apply it to journalism? Most important, is it en- hanced or impeded by the variety of interview practices common to journalism? What inspired this change? Mostly the fact that the public today sees much more of interviewers in action than ever before. Ever more broadcast shows employ questions and answers. These include acerbic talk shows shouting matches oftentimes. Or you can watch clever people use the Q-A di- alogue to match wits just for laughs. Occasionally you can even watch serious forums for discussion of public events. In all such examples, the public has come to recognize that the nature of the question often dictates the nature of the answer. Jocular questions beget jocular answers. Belligerent questions beget defensive answers. How does truth fare in that arena? How does truth fare under the long standing premise that the work of the journalist is essentiaUy adversarial? The premise suggests that reporters and sources are ene- mies and that the journalistic interview represents a grand chess game of thrust and counterthrust, advance and retreat, win or lose. We may want to rethink those tactics if our journalistic objective is to tell the truth without fear or favor.
I like to think of the changes in the third edition as a slight course correction, like a ship captain steering three or four degrees left or right. The changes might seem slight at first, but some of the scenery will be different. Among the changes is an increasing concern for the ethics of the journalistic interview. It's a concern fueled by increasingly prevalent examples, primarily on television, of such shady tactics as the hidden camera sting, the ambush interview, and the screaming meemies, the term I use to cover television's more boisterous talk shows.

页: [1]